Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Real First Post! Kinda!

Hello and welcome to the second first post. Within this week I'm going to try and catch up with everything that is going on. Today I want to give you a little intro into the Barcelona Program and a little more info about myself. I know its kinda boring but its gonna keep getting better. Also there is some information about myself that I put into my profile section so feel free to check that out.
So yeah I'm in Barcelona and its awesome. Your probably wondering why, and even if your not wondering why I'm going to tell you anyway. I'm a junior architecture student at the Catholic University of America. For the second semester of my junior year there are 30 spots given to students for study abroad programs to both Rome and Bracelona. I picked Barcelona and am more then psyched to be here. This country is absolutely amazing and within the next 4 months I will try to post everything about my experience here. This will range from certain Architectural posts or projects, to the most fun nights that we have here. I will try to keep everyhting in my blog fun and interactive with loads of pictures and videos. I will try to do my best and make this the sweetest blog out here in Barcelona, however 5 classes are not the easiest things to juggle around so bear with me. Feel free to comment or respond to any post or media put on my blog. As I mentioned early I will try to get all of you caught up with this awesome experience here in Barcelona with the other 16 students here with me. Look for the next post which will give you a glimpse of the apartment me and 6 others are crashing in, as well as an intro to my roomates and the first PRANK of the WEEK!

1 comment: